Latest Market Statistics
Read Now

Real Estate Agents in Otara and Homes for Sale

Otara is famous for its Otara market, which exemplifies how the Pacific has sculpted it. Food, food, and more food, as well as crafts, apparel, and art, can be found. It’s fascinating and entertaining, and you’ll learn a lot about Pacific, Maori, and Asian cultures. The Otara Music Art Center and Fresh Gallery are two of the area’s artistic venues. The Lion Brewery in Otara is a big enterprise.

Otara has a few shops, but the Westfield Shopping Centre is nearby, so there are many more. The Otara pool, Leisure Centre, and netball courts are also available for outdoor activities.

View Otara Property For Sale Listings

Otara is home to the Manukau Institute of Technology. This is a busy shopping and business district. There is also a train connection to Auckland and a bus exchange at Otara. Many students live in the neighbourhood and can acquire tertiary education from surrounding schools. The Southern Motorway makes it simple to get to Otara. This route can be taken either north or south.

Property Market in Otara

The majority of Otara’s residences were built between 1960 and 1969.

Otara is one of the region’s 269 suburbs. It is situated in the Auckland area. Based on the number of houses, Otara is Auckland’s 34th most populous suburb.

Otara has a wide range of housing styles. Otara’s initial houses were erected between 1900 and 1909. The majority of the homes in the region were built between 1960 and 1969. Approximately 87% of Otara’s residences are for rent, with the other 13% being for residents.