Latest Market Statistics
Read Now

Real Estate Agents in Goodwood Heights and Homes for Sale

Goodwood Heights, an Auckland neighbourhood in New Zealand, is close to the city. It’s around 20 kilometres southeast of Auckland. Totara Heights is located to the north. East of Manukau’s central business district. Just to the south of Chapel Downs. It was formerly a part of Manukau City. However, in2010, all of Auckland’s municipalities united to form a single “supercity.”

Goodwood Heights had 4,401 residents according to the 2018 New Zealand census. This is an 8.1% increase over the 2013 census.

Browse Goodwood Heights Real Estate Listings

The property market in Goodwood Heights

The Territorial Authority of Auckland manages Goodwood Heights in Auckland. It is one of the 269 places in the wider region where people dwell. In terms of population, Goodwood Heights is Auckland’s 118th largest suburb.

There are several different types of residences in Goodwood Heights. The first homes in the region were built between 1950 and 1959. The majority of the homes in the region were built between 1990 and 1999.

95% of Goodwood Heights residences are for sale to residents, with the remaining 5% available for investment.